Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Computers: This will be mine.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WD1V

    I will have that Pro by the end of summer. I promise you this.

    <font color="#101010"><font size="1">[ July 19, 2004 11:48 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font></font>

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ October 27, 2004 01:19 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WTF? wireless PC? What's it for?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How are you going to get it?

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's another good question? So, what's this thing? ^_^

    Save it, now I know. I bet my brother would love it... or my friend, who's wild about stylish stuff... or even me...

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ July 19, 2004 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I shall get it. I don't know how, but I will.

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a dream, right? you can tell the Dreamer... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    No, it's within my bounds. I can get it by the end of summer if I'm smart.

  8. #8
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're really desperate!! I'm amezed!! You want it badly right? How will you get it? How will you be smart? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He's a jiggalo.

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A new word again, huh?? nowwhat's that? ^_^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •